- For oral presentation: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and comments.
- For the panel you have 1,5 hour (including questions and comments of other participants).
- For round table or workshop you have 45 minutes (including questions and comments of other participants).
Posters will be presented all together (you should be available one hour for questions and comments). Please bring your posters using following dimensions: maximum: 70 cm x 100 cm / 27,55 inches x 39,37 inches.
We are able to provide printing in Zagreb!
Price for one poster is 25 USD. Please send your poster in PDF format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 5th.
We will provide technical equipment in the conference rooms (a laptop, projector, screen, pointer, flip-chart). If you need other type of equipment, please let us know so we can provide it for you (if possible) in time. Please make sure that your presentation is in .ppt format. If you use other formats than Microsoft Office please let us know in advance.
English language is an official language of the conference, therefore applicants are advised to submit abstracts in English using the format set out below.
Abstracts should include the following details:
- Presenter details: name, title, work institution name and addresses, telephone number, email (in group of authors please identify one to serve as the primary presenter and contact person)
- Title of Subtheme
- Title of Paper: up to 20 words
- Overview: 40 – 50 words
- Abstract: 300 – 500 words
- Keywords: 4 to 5 words